Are you addicted to Whatsapp all the time? Continuous chats, videos, and audios exchanged with your family and friends, keeps you constantly bonded with each other. Moreover, an app that’s absolutely free; your parents would certainly not have any complaint about it.
Mentioned below are certain types of people every Whatsappian comes across:
1. The ones who are the first to greet you Good Morning or Good Night.
That’s the only time of the day when they remember you the most.
2. The person who holds responsibility to change the group icon and name.
3. The ones who are always making plans in the group.
4. The ones who send excited emoticons, but don’t really know what they sending them for.
5. The sour member – who is hell bent on breaking the plan.
6. Ones who send one word replies.
7. A person who is always ‘LOL’ing, whatsoever.
8. Ones for whom the only mode of conversations is ‘SMILEYS’.
Are they that lazy or bored? You keep guessing….
9. Ones who constantly share videos or photos.
10. The Horny Guy
11. Mr. India of the group.
12. The ones who leave the group to grab some attention.
13. Sending silly puzzles or riddles.
14. Changes group names as per the occasion.
15. The show-off kinds.
16. The ones who keep poking others to start a fight.
17. The mediator
18. The ones who keep making jokes about Admin
Come on now! Tag each of your friends who fall into these categories 😀